share apps confirmed working for google tv

Moderator: Revue Mod

jd567890
Android 1.0

share apps confirmed working for google tv

Post by jd567890 »

I've set up a dropbox account for apps that have been confirmed working on the Revue. I posted this in the 'confirm working apps' thread, but figured it was getting buried there and this way it will stay easy to find.

The email is [email protected] and the pw is GTV2011

This Dropbox account is NOT controlled by any member of GTVHacker.
Last edited by resno on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added note about Dropbox account.
towboy123
1.5 Cupcake

Re: share apps confirmed working for google tv

Post by towboy123 »

I added 5 more to the list
I did not add any paid apps sorry

Make that 4 I doubled one but it now deleted
gdeeble
1.5 Cupcake

Post by gdeeble »

My only thing with uploading files is, everyone needs to rename them so we don't have duplicates. But that's my thought. I'd put a user friendly name to make it easy to manage and find what we want.
jd567890
Android 1.0

Post by jd567890 »

gdeeble wrote:My only thing with uploading files is, everyone needs to rename them so we don't have duplicates. But that's my thought. I'd put a user friendly name to make it easy to manage and find what we want.
good call. I renamed the files as best I could to more easily identifiable names. Also deleted a duplicate (google plus).
gdeeble
1.5 Cupcake

Post by gdeeble »

As wacky as it sounds, you can install drop box as an app on the revue and download directly, and get the names. If you want, I can go through them that way and try.
jd567890
Android 1.0

Post by jd567890 »

gdeeble wrote:As wacky as it sounds, you can install drop box as an app on the revue and download directly, and get the names. If you want, I can go through them that way and try.
it's a free and open dropbox account, so feel free. I'm hoping people do the right thing and make changes that are helpful and don't upload apps that are malicious. Unfortunately there's no effective way to control it.
gdeeble
1.5 Cupcake

Post by gdeeble »

Yea. Well, what would be nice, is if drop box had some way to reject files is if they have specific info and then also have profiles so that people could log in, on their own profile and just link to it. What may need to be done, is clean it up with Folders and then 1 folder that says uploads, and then people can go through that and clean it up and organize it.
jd567890
Android 1.0

Post by jd567890 »

gdeeble wrote:Yea. Well, what would be nice, is if drop box had some way to reject files is if they have specific info and then also have profiles so that people could log in, on their own profile and just link to it. What may need to be done, is clean it up with Folders and then 1 folder that says uploads, and then people can go through that and clean it up and organize it.
maybe - still wouldn't prevent anyone from uploading something malicious. Hopefully the antivirus app does it's job. ;)
gdeeble
1.5 Cupcake

Post by gdeeble »

jd567890 wrote:
gdeeble wrote:Yea. Well, what would be nice, is if drop box had some way to reject files is if they have specific info and then also have profiles so that people could log in, on their own profile and just link to it. What may need to be done, is clean it up with Folders and then 1 folder that says uploads, and then people can go through that and clean it up and organize it.
maybe - still wouldn't prevent anyone from uploading something malicious. Hopefully the antivirus app does it's job. ;)
True, but to the person who uploads a virus, they best be prepared for the repercussions, as there will be a lot of people yelling. :P What could be the rule would be to create a folder with your GTVHacker SN before you upload or the files will be deleted but then people might stop uploading though.
myshyak
Android 1.0

Post by myshyak »

Added 10-15 more. Some of them are on Russian, do not be surprized