share apps confirmed working for google tv

Moderator: Revue Mod

jd567890
Android 1.0

Re: share apps confirmed working for google tv

Post by jd567890 »

Dangalf wrote:i have uploaded all the apks from the other dropbox as of this moment, so dont try to upload all the same ones again, because it will make duplicates.
Don't know if someone undeleted the apps or if there was just a bug with dropbox for a while, but now there's a ton of duplicates - perhaps all duplicates.
Dangalf
Android 1.0

Post by Dangalf »

i had undeleted them because it was saying that it was empty and all of them had been deleted and i needed them for the backup. ill go through and check and get rid of duplicates now
jd567890
Android 1.0

Post by jd567890 »

Dangalf wrote:i had undeleted them because it was saying that it was empty and all of them had been deleted and i needed them for the backup. ill go through and check and get rid of duplicates now
thanks. very disturbing that someone did this in the first place. We try to set up something useful for people and look what happens. If there's any paid apps on there and someone went and deleted those, I might understand. But why would someone delete everything?
Itsjusttim
Android 1.0

Post by Itsjusttim »

jd567890 wrote:
Dangalf wrote:i had undeleted them because it was saying that it was empty and all of them had been deleted and i needed them for the backup. ill go through and check and get rid of duplicates now
thanks. very disturbing that someone did this in the first place. We try to set up something useful for people and look what happens. If there's any paid apps on there and someone went and deleted those, I might understand. But why would someone delete everything?
There will always be the jackass in the group who will try to slow down or stop progress.
magisternautaque
Android 1.0

Post by magisternautaque »

Would one of you guys please get the apk for avia media player and upload it to the gtvmarket dropbox? I hear that it works well with the revue but I can't get it from the market with my phone or my revue.
magisternautaque
Android 1.0

Post by magisternautaque »

I just uploaded com.mobilityflow.torrent.apk. It's a bittorrent client for android and it works great on the revue except for one little glitch: when you start to download a song, movie, whatever it allows you to choose the destination folder (in my case a folder on my 2TB external harddrive) but it thinks you only have about 400 MB of space available so it won't download a file larger than about 400 MB. If somebody can figure out a workaround or reccommend a better bittorrent client I'd love to hear about it.
xsirxx
Android 1.0

Post by xsirxx »

Has anyone been able to get rhapsody, plex, flixster, or facebook running yet? Also are there any working apps to tether sms with a phone on the same network? Or an email app that works with yahoo?

Thanks much all! I love this thing and am enjoying all of your hardwork! Wish i had access to getting these apps.

Thanks again!!!
--X
waxlabo
Android 1.0

Post by waxlabo »

has anyone found a working split screen email apk?
xsirxx
Android 1.0

Post by xsirxx »

Plex is up there. Wifi only unfortunately :(.
xsirxx
Android 1.0

Post by xsirxx »

Dropbox is up there :). Figured if we were gunna use it, might as well do it right :).