share apps confirmed working for google tv

Moderator: Revue Mod

Liam.f
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Re: share apps confirmed working for google tv

Post by Liam.f »

I advise someone sets up a folder on their pc to auto-backup files when they appear on the box with it set up so it doesnt delete files as they are deleted on the box. Prevents some idiot deleting all of your work and effort. Seems someone has done it to you again, I wont restore as I don't know whats meant to be there and what should be left in the trash :)
killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Post by killer4110 »

Liam.f wrote:I advise someone sets up a folder on their pc to auto-backup files when they appear on the box with it set up so it doesnt delete files as they are deleted on the box. Prevents some idiot deleting all of your work and effort. Seems someone has done it to you again, I wont restore as I don't know whats meant to be there and what should be left in the trash :)
Well, we can only guess that the person who set up the drop-box account decided to take it down for some reason,but there are alot of idiots out there,ya never know, if anyone is looking for a specific APK,just let me know, or someone on the forums will be happy to help,

Edit*** After going through the shared drop-box settings,it looks like that someone hit the stop sharing button, all the files are still there,but they are hidden,in order to see them, you must JOIN the folder...................................
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
ple1ades
Android 1.0

Post by ple1ades »

I have a recent good back up of your DB folder
Liam.f
Android 1.0

Post by Liam.f »

Yeh I meant that they had choosen to delete from folder but hadn't permanently deleted the files, I was not talking about the account. It's a very good idea and as soon as I get my revue in the post this week I look forward to a load of fun :D
myshyak
Android 1.0

Post by myshyak »

Pls someone post AVia Media Player to dropbox!!! Do not see it in my country in market
killer4110
Contributor

Post by killer4110 »

killer4110 wrote:Just put another APK in the community box, it is ColorNote, works well on the Google TV, you can even put sticky notes on your home screen.
The Dev just emailed me,and on August 29th, he is updating ColorNote, so it will sync between devices, so if you make a note on your phone, it will be on your tv ,or vice versa...... :D

Also just added Classy FirePlace to the box, looks nice on 1080p tv.......
Ok, i just installed the updated APK for Color Note, it will sync from the phone side so far, so if you are out and taking notes, it will sync those notes to Color Note on your TV, i haven't got it to work from the TV to phone yet,i will keep trying, I just put the APK in drop box for those of you wanting to try it........
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
mcd2000
Ice Cream Sandwich

Post by mcd2000 »

There is a media player "aVia Media Player" in GTV's Market. Looks like it is not avaliable in some regions. Could someone, please, post the APK to Dropbox? Thanks in advance. :)
ViMu Player
ViMu/GTVBox Google+ page
My devices: Logitech Revue, Sony NSZ-GT1, Sony NSZ-GS7, Vizio Co-Star, Hisense Pulse (rooted), ASUS Qube and some others...
killer4110
Contributor

Post by killer4110 »

mcd2000 wrote:There is a media player "aVia Media Player" in GTV's Market. Looks like it is not avaliable in some regions. Could someone, please, post the APK to Dropbox? Thanks in advance. :)

I just uploaded it for you, enjoy........................
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
mcd2000
Ice Cream Sandwich

Post by mcd2000 »

I just uploaded it for you, enjoy........................
Thanks! :geek:
ViMu Player
ViMu/GTVBox Google+ page
My devices: Logitech Revue, Sony NSZ-GT1, Sony NSZ-GS7, Vizio Co-Star, Hisense Pulse (rooted), ASUS Qube and some others...
alvysyngr
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: NSZ-GT1 (Bluray Player)

Post by alvysyngr »

can you tell me how to install any of these apps onto the Sony box? Is it as simple as putting it on a thumbdrive or do I need to SHS in or FTP in? Thanks. I'm a noob to the Sony box and android but know my around the tools.

thanks