Logitech Revue 3.1 Official Release

Moderator: Revue Mod

Discovered
2.2 Froyo
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:57 am
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Re: Logitech Revue 3.1 Official Release

Post by Discovered » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Yes adb is working but you cant do anything with it. i can connect. i havent been messing with it.
LGVM670 - CM 9
IPhone 3GS - IOS 5.1.1
Revue - HC 3.2
Aspire 3000 - JoliOS

havikx
1.6 Donut
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:14 pm
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue
Location: New Jersey, SEVEN3II

Re: Logitech Revue 3.1 Official Release

Post by havikx » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:53 pm

yes. adb works. but like discovered said... don't try to do anything but connect to it...cuz you can't.

btw, the petition was on the front page or android community. its at over 800 signatures.
HTC one s - cm10 jellybean unofficial
T-mobile g1 - cm6
T-Mobile g2- andromadus ics beta
T-Mobile hd2- cm9 by tytung
HP touchpad- CM9 alpha 2
Logitech revue- OTA downgrade 3.1
Member xda forums

Discovered
2.2 Froyo
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:57 am
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Re: Logitech Revue 3.1 Official Release

Post by Discovered » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:27 am

I checked it last night, in 24hr it jumped 400+
LGVM670 - CM 9
IPhone 3GS - IOS 5.1.1
Revue - HC 3.2
Aspire 3000 - JoliOS

hugozhu
Android 1.0
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:00 am

Re: Logitech Revue 3.1 Official Release

Post by hugozhu » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:09 am

My Revue was on b55579 before, however a power outage makes it unable to reboot.
I can get into recovery mode and turn on the menu (alt-t) without problems.
But every time I apply an update.zip from USB sticker, i got errors like below:

install/sdcard........
finding update packege.......
opening update pacckage.........
installing update.......
file_getprop: failed to stat /mnt/system/build.prop
E:Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip
(status 7)
Installation aborted.

I have tried b55579 and b61925, but same errors. Is it bricked for sure?

Discovered
2.2 Froyo
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:57 am
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Re: Logitech Revue 3.1 Official Release

Post by Discovered » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:31 am

well, if you boot it into recovery, connect with adb maybe you can replace package.zip
LGVM670 - CM 9
IPhone 3GS - IOS 5.1.1
Revue - HC 3.2
Aspire 3000 - JoliOS

hugozhu
Android 1.0
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:00 am

Re: Logitech Revue 3.1 Official Release

Post by hugozhu » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:39 pm

Discovered wrote:well, if you boot it into recovery, connect with adb maybe you can replace package.zip
I can use adb in recover mode via USB cable?
Can you share with more details?

Discovered
2.2 Froyo
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:57 am
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Re: Logitech Revue 3.1 Official Release

Post by Discovered » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:19 pm

oh yeah, No, i do not think so, i think the usb on the revue is a host. um you could try.. but i was thinking you could connect via network.
LGVM670 - CM 9
IPhone 3GS - IOS 5.1.1
Revue - HC 3.2
Aspire 3000 - JoliOS

SoggyNapkin
Android 1.0
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:27 am
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Re: Logitech Revue 3.1 Official Release

Post by SoggyNapkin » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:32 am

hugozhu wrote:My Revue was on b55579 before, however a power outage makes it unable to reboot.
I can get into recovery mode and turn on the menu (alt-t) without problems.
But every time I apply an update.zip from USB sticker, i got errors like below:

install/sdcard........
finding update packege.......
opening update pacckage.........
installing update.......
file_getprop: failed to stat /mnt/system/build.prop
E:Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip
(status 7)
Installation aborted.

I have tried b55579 and b61925, but same errors. Is it bricked for sure?
If it's anything like flashing my phone, your error is because your box is trying to flash the OTA update rather than the one on your USB.

hugozhu
Android 1.0
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:00 am

Re: Logitech Revue 3.1 Official Release

Post by hugozhu » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:10 pm

SoggyNapkin wrote:
hugozhu wrote:My Revue was on b55579 before, however a power outage makes it unable to reboot.
I can get into recovery mode and turn on the menu (alt-t) without problems.
But every time I apply an update.zip from USB sticker, i got errors like below:

install/sdcard........
finding update packege.......
opening update pacckage.........
installing update.......
file_getprop: failed to stat /mnt/system/build.prop
E:Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip
(status 7)
Installation aborted.

I have tried b55579 and b61925, but same errors. Is it bricked for sure?
If it's anything like flashing my phone, your error is because your box is trying to flash the OTA update rather than the one on your USB.
how to fix?

puntero
Android 1.0
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:26 am

Re: Logitech Revue 3.1 Official Release

Post by puntero » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:33 am

It looks like the link to the update in the first page is down. Can someone upload it again? :roll:

Thank you!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 

 

cron

Login  •  Register