Logitech Revue 3.1 Official Release

Moderator: Revue Mod

havikx
1.6 Donut
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Re: Logitech Revue 3.1 Official Release

Post by havikx »

for any1 saying "i'm on first leak build and want to flash"...you are going to be the first ones to test so you may brick.

after saying that...if your still down... SOME1 SHOULD GIVE YOU THE LINK...as to not upset the masses again about bricked units.
HTC one s - cm10 jellybean unofficial
T-mobile g1 - cm6
T-Mobile g2- andromadus ics beta
T-Mobile hd2- cm9 by tytung
HP touchpad- CM9 alpha 2
Logitech revue- OTA downgrade 3.1
Member xda forums
mashuga
Android 1.0

Post by mashuga »

havikx wrote:for any1 saying "i'm on first leak build and want to flash"...you are going to be the first ones to test so you may brick.

after saying that...if your still down... SOME1 SHOULD GIVE YOU THE LINK...as to not upset the masses again about bricked units.

I will try it this weekend if no one does before me, I won't be around until Saturday unfortunately, but I hope to pick up a spare unit if I can find one locally anyways.

Fingers crossed, if anyone decides to try before me please update the thread with results.

.....edit....
How many posts do I need before I can PM? Ehhhh
zenofex
2.1 Eclair

Post by zenofex »

As to avoid more bricks, I passed out the link to one member. We'll see how it works for him and then we'll see how to proceed.

Edit: I passed the link out to "hellasleeper", lets all hope it works OK for him! To the other few who have messaged me, I will be in touch after hellasleeper gets back to me.

Thanks,
Zenofex
Bitcoin donations can be sent to:
15mb6ER9gbujUXJABBd146W34FwWX2F1Lx
DemoManMLS
Android 1.0

Post by DemoManMLS »

zenofex wrote:Edit: I passed the link out to "hellasleeper", lets all hope it works OK for him! To the other few who have messaged me, I will be in touch after hellasleeper gets back to me.
Is there any chance you can post if it works on his setup since it sounds like he's setup the same as I am (ie: User Debug with the update fix)? Thanks!
memturbo
Android 1.0

Post by memturbo »

This is why today i just went to radio shack and exchanged mine for a fresh box.
Now I'm awaiting the update .
hellasleeper
Android 1.0

Post by hellasleeper »

Having difficulty accessing recovery menu. Holding either combination doesn't seem to get me there. Any pointers on how to boot recovery on user debug. Ps already flashed recovery back into debug beforehand. Adb reboot recovery will usually take me to a grey exclamation triangle. Will post results soon as gets loaded :)
zenofex
2.1 Eclair

Post by zenofex »

hellasleeper wrote:Having difficulty accessing recovery menu. Holding either combination doesn't seem to get me there. Any pointers on how to boot recovery on user debug. Ps already flashed recovery back into debug beforehand. Adb reboot recovery will usually take me to a grey exclamation triangle. Will post results soon as gets loaded :)
if you've already flashed the recovery back on the box, all you need to do is to hold the pair button until the box reboots (and then at least 5-10 seconds more). After the recovery splash screen shows (look for the down arrow) you will want to hit alt+l until you see the "Formatting Chrome" or "Formatting Data" prompt.

Thanks,
Zenofex
ChiefSpoonS
Android 1.0

Post by ChiefSpoonS »

Hey if you could PM me zenofex the download Ill be a guinea pig
zenofex
2.1 Eclair

Post by zenofex »

ChiefSpoonS wrote:Hey if you could PM me zenofex the download Ill be a guinea pig
I'm still waiting on hearing back from hellasleeper, only need one guinea pig just in case of brick. Thanks though!
ChiefSpoonS
Android 1.0

Post by ChiefSpoonS »

zenofex wrote:
ChiefSpoonS wrote:Hey if you could PM me zenofex the download Ill be a guinea pig
I'm still waiting on hearing back from hellasleeper, only need one guinea pig just in case of brick. Thanks though!
I can do it right now though :-p

Plus i have more than 1 Logitech Revue