Logitech Revue 3.1 Official Release

Moderator: Revue Mod

capview
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

THANK YOU FOR RELEASING THE UPDATE, FIXED MY BRICKED REVUE!

Post by capview »

Thank you so much for releasing the Logitech Revue update! I bricked my device about a month ago using the 2.1 update. I downloaded your update.zip, went through the steps to load the zipped file and my logitech came right back to life!!!! One warning.... I noticed all of the apps were working just fine, and when the logitech prompted me to download the OTA update, I said yes... then nothing worked after. I just reinstalled the your update.zip and it was good as new! My logitech was days away from the recycle pile, now I have the Android Market and all the other really cool features!

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Capview
gperkins
Android 1.0

Re: Can't go to recovery menue

Post by gperkins »

zenofex wrote: If you are on 61925 then you are just stuck at the moment (as there is no root and the recovery is "crippled", there is nothing atm you can do).

Thanks,
Zenofex
I'm not sure how this happened to my box? Was 61925 supposed to do this, or did the update screw things up?

Resetting the box and going through setup restored chrome, but is this as far as the box is going for now? How can the recovery mode be restored?

Thanks,

Greg
zenofex
2.1 Eclair

Re: Can't go to recovery menue

Post by zenofex »

gperkins wrote:
zenofex wrote: If you are on 61925 then you are just stuck at the moment (as there is no root and the recovery is "crippled", there is nothing atm you can do).

Thanks,
Zenofex
I'm not sure how this happened to my box? Was 61925 supposed to do this, or did the update screw things up?

Resetting the box and going through setup restored chrome, but is this as far as the box is going for now? How can the recovery mode be restored?

Thanks,

Greg

Logitech still has the ability to push out OTA updates, they have just remove the ability to perform manual updates over USB through recovery.

Thanks,
Zenofex
Bitcoin donations can be sent to:
15mb6ER9gbujUXJABBd146W34FwWX2F1Lx
gperkins
Android 1.0

Re: Logitech Revue 3.1 Official Release

Post by gperkins »

ok, so I have the ota update? I can't imagine that Logitech will push out many more...
erandhawa
Android 1.0

Post by erandhawa »

I would like to confirm that you DO NOT need to do anything to user-debug it will update on its own.
faa11
Android 1.0

Post by faa11 »

I have the same problem. I am using user-b61925 and I can't get in to recovery and I can't use abd because I don't have root privileges so I guess there is nothing that can be done to get the box updated?
Discovered
2.2 Froyo

Post by Discovered »

Your box is up to date.
LGVM670 - CM 9
IPhone 3GS - IOS 5.1.1
Revue - HC 3.2
Aspire 3000 - JoliOS
faa11
Android 1.0

Post by faa11 »

Grate so it got the update automatically. Now is it possible to root the box?
Discovered
2.2 Froyo

Post by Discovered »

Not at this time, the team is working at that.
LGVM670 - CM 9
IPhone 3GS - IOS 5.1.1
Revue - HC 3.2
Aspire 3000 - JoliOS
synologic
Android 1.0

Post by synologic »

Sorry if this was asked before, but it's hard to go thru 21 pages of thread, and the search doesn't help :)

For anybody with the official update ... is adb still working ? Im using my Revue for development purposes ...