Moderator: Revue Mod
Right, and if that doesn't work, consider re-installing the original leak, then the new 3.1 again.Character Zero wrote:I know this sounds stupid but make sure you are using the new update.zip.
You should see this " mp-signed-ota_update-b58801.15d88c27-t" not "update.zip"olinjoseph wrote:Thanks for the instructions and leak.. much appreciated.
Here is my predicament:
- I have rooted and installed, booted to first leak of 3.1 just fine
- This new link (w/Netflix, etc) looks like it is working, but is not
- I install the new leak with the same process before (using ALT+L)
- I get to recovery mode just fine, and select the package "update.zip" just fine
- It runs through the process, says it installs, and states install is successful
- It then keeps me in recovery mode and I have to "Reboot" (is this correct)
- When I reboot and go through the Logitech setup, it looks as everything is correct
- However, I am still in the original leak of 3.1 - no changes, no Netflix app
Anybody have any ideas of what I am doing wrong or how this is even possible? Like I said, it is definitely installing the new update.
Can you please be alittle more specific,what is it you are trying to do.rbacker wrote:did I do something wrong or is there a way to get the contacts to load ?
thanks for your time