Honeycomb 3.1 UserDebug Leaked!

Moderator: Revue Mod

sil3ntki11
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Re: Honeycomb 3.1 UserDebug Leaked!

Post by sil3ntki11 »

Installed successfully and very happy with the outcome so far! Also am going to try to side-load the Superuser.apk, 3.0 beta SU??? and see if it works. There already is a Hulu workaround... So glad this got leaked and I got my Netflix back.

I can confirm that "Fly, Dragon Fly!" works very well after installing it from the Market on my Revue as well as anything else I have tried to install from the market.

TV & Movies is now working as reported earlier and I absolutely love it. Much better than the 2.1 version. Keep up the amazing work guys!

EDITED: Edited the Hulu workaround hint.... PM me if you would like to know how to do so.
Last edited by sil3ntki11 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Droid X: Shuji 2.1 Rom (.602 GB Kernel)
Logitech Revue: 3.1 UserDebug
killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Post by killer4110 »

sil3ntki11 wrote:Installed successfully and very happy with the outcome so far! Also am going to try to side-load the Superuser.apk, 3.0 beta SU??? and see if it works. There already is a Hulu workaround........... So glad this got leaked and I got my Netflix back.

I can confirm that "Fly, Dragon Fly!" works very well after installing it from the Market on my Revue as well as anything else I have tried to install from the market.

TV & Movies is now working as reported earlier and I absolutely love it. Much better than the 2.1 version. Keep up the amazing work guys!
I would edit that hint, you never know who is reading the posts
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
sil3ntki11
Android 1.0

Post by sil3ntki11 »

plurge wrote:Can't get the debug to load. When I get through the alt-l, I have to hold it down through the process but it never goes to the update portion. It just shows "data" then "cache" then it goes to "reboot", never gives me the chance to choose update. I am using the same flash drive, but wiped it and reformatted in fat 32 before putting the ota on it. I changed the name to "update" and verified it just had ".zip" on the end. Every time I attempt this, it just wipes all data and I have to re-setup the revue. Not sure what I might gain from the update but my main reason is to get the file sharing portion to work since I've updated to 3.1.
Why are you holding down Alt + L? You press it once and then it should clear /data, /cache, etc... Then it will bring you to the recovery menu. Make sure your flash drive is in the slot on the right, if you are facing the front your device, and calling it update.zip actually doesn't matter in this case. When I pressed install update from USB, it gave me a list of the file structure and asked me to choose the file to use. Let me know if that works out for you, I know that personally if I pressed Alt+L twice it would stop working and reboot. So make sure that you only press it once and be patient.

Good luck!
Last edited by sil3ntki11 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
sil3ntki11
Android 1.0

Post by sil3ntki11 »

killer4110 wrote: I would edit that hint, you never know who is reading the posts
I would remove the hint that you just quoted me on too! Haha

EDIT: Sorry for the double post, wasn't thinking!
havikx
1.6 Donut

Post by havikx »

TheRealJohnConnor wrote:I am having trouble getting my Revue to install the UserDebug. Half the time it doesn't get passed the Revue logo screen, and the other half it shows the GoogleTV old logo with the arrow, stares at me for a while, then proceeds to reboot and ask me to resetup the entire device, no recovery screen or install requests.

I am doing the exact same steps as when I installed the 3.1 leak, which worked. What am I doing wrong?
i got to the googletv logo witht he down arrow. there was a status bar. it didn't really show the status though other than just rolling lines. i do believe you installed the leak because if you didn't...i think it would have brought you to the recovery screen.

correct me if I'm wrong cuz now i wonder if my update went thru or if i just wiped my data and am still on the beta.
HTC one s - cm10 jellybean unofficial
T-mobile g1 - cm6
T-Mobile g2- andromadus ics beta
T-Mobile hd2- cm9 by tytung
HP touchpad- CM9 alpha 2
Logitech revue- OTA downgrade 3.1
Member xda forums
sil3ntki11
Android 1.0

Post by sil3ntki11 »

havikx wrote:
TheRealJohnConnor wrote:I am having trouble getting my Revue to install the UserDebug. Half the time it doesn't get passed the Revue logo screen, and the other half it shows the GoogleTV old logo with the arrow, stares at me for a while, then proceeds to reboot and ask me to resetup the entire device, no recovery screen or install requests.

I am doing the exact same steps as when I installed the 3.1 leak, which worked. What am I doing wrong?
i got to the googletv logo witht he down arrow. there was a status bar. it didn't really show the status though other than just rolling lines. i do believe you installed the leak because if you didn't...i think it would have brought you to the recovery screen.

correct me if I'm wrong cuz now i wonder if my update went thru or if i just wiped my data and am still on the beta.
If you have Netflix, you are now on the UserDebug. It should be in your main app menu when you press the home button.
donatom3
Android 1.0

Post by donatom3 »

havikx wrote:

I had to specifically go through the recovery and choose to run the zip file, and even after it flashed the zip I actually had to choose restart in the recovery. You probably dont' have it installed. Again like it was said best way to check is to see if you have netflix.
havikx
1.6 Donut

Post by havikx »

donatom3 wrote:
havikx wrote:

I had to specifically go through the recovery and choose to run the zip file, and even after it flashed the zip I actually had to choose restart in the recovery. You probably dont' have it installed. Again like it was said best way to check is to see if you have netflix.
crap. so i am not on the beta. i just wiped my data. i never got the option to update from usb or zip. hmm...this is the usb stick i used to update with the beta, though its been formatted. whats the next step? try again renaming update.zip?
HTC one s - cm10 jellybean unofficial
T-mobile g1 - cm6
T-Mobile g2- andromadus ics beta
T-Mobile hd2- cm9 by tytung
HP touchpad- CM9 alpha 2
Logitech revue- OTA downgrade 3.1
Member xda forums
TheRealJohnConnor
Android 1.0

Post by TheRealJohnConnor »

Update: So, thanks for the suggestions. I will switch to using the right vs. left USB port when I return home.

I am also nervous that I may have bricked my Revue. It will not go passed the Revue logo anymore. I'm leaving it unplugged for a few hours to see if that helps. Any suggestions?
davpel
1.5 Cupcake

Post by davpel »

sil3ntki11 wrote:There already is a Hulu workaround...
EDITED: Edited the Hulu workaround hint.... PM me if you would like to know how to do so.
Does the Hulu workaround actually function for more than 12 minutes at a time now?