Honeycomb 3.1 UserDebug Leaked!

Moderator: Revue Mod

Character Zero
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Re: Honeycomb 3.1 UserDebug Leaked!

Post by Character Zero »

Don't feel like you pushed me. I have been installing ROMs on my Android phones for years, but the Revue seemed like a different animal, but I am happy I flashed the leaks. I do have a question, how does LauncherPro work on this? I mean what does it add and how is it used?
havikx
1.6 Donut

Post by havikx »

it will be interesting to see if the official ota goes off without problems to those of us who made the jump to the debug build. though...the debug build is pretty stable...and has the major features...

still hoping for read/write access of /system. then we can really start having fun.
HTC one s - cm10 jellybean unofficial
T-mobile g1 - cm6
T-Mobile g2- andromadus ics beta
T-Mobile hd2- cm9 by tytung
HP touchpad- CM9 alpha 2
Logitech revue- OTA downgrade 3.1
Member xda forums
killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Post by killer4110 »

Character Zero wrote:Don't feel like you pushed me. I have been installing ROMs on my Android phones for years, but the Revue seemed like a different animal, but I am happy I flashed the leaks. I do have a question, how does LauncherPro work on this? I mean what does it add and how is it used?
Launcher Pro worked ok for me,as did dxTop Pro,and GoLauncher,the only problem was without the ability to swipe from side to side,you lose some screens and you i was constantly fighting with the arrow keys trying to figure out where i was on the screen.
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
gottahavit
1.6 Donut

Post by gottahavit »

killer4110 wrote:
Character Zero wrote:Don't feel like you pushed me. I have been installing ROMs on my Android phones for years, but the Revue seemed like a different animal, but I am happy I flashed the leaks. I do have a question, how does LauncherPro work on this? I mean what does it add and how is it used?
Launcher Pro worked ok for me,as did dxTop Pro,and GoLauncher,the only problem was without the ability to swipe from side to side,you lose some screens and you i was constantly fighting with the arrow keys trying to figure out where i was on the screen.
does the multitouch scrolling work with this build? doesn't that let you swipe you home screen?
killer4110
Contributor
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star

Post by killer4110 »

No, it did not work for me
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse
towboy123
1.5 Cupcake

Post by towboy123 »

Can someone test if they can update there keyboard.
I feel like it is no going to work if I update
bwilksyo
Android 1.0

Post by bwilksyo »

I installed the debugg leak and noticed a few things I haven't seen any body mention yet:

1. In the system settings there is a "check for system updates" just like on android phones now.
That could possibly put all the worries of not getting the ota to bed
2. also the is now an ftp client. / also in settings
3. the video I saw said that in the market "search" and "my apps" don't work, but they seem to both work for me

just sayin
Gti3527
Android 1.0

Post by Gti3527 »

Anyone get a harmony remote to work with this build? I enabled it in settings but it is still a no go.
theearthisflat
Android 1.0

Post by theearthisflat »

bwilksyo wrote:I installed the debugg leak and noticed a few things I haven't seen any body mention yet:

1. In the system settings there is a "check for system updates" just like on android phones now.
That could possibly put all the worries of not getting the ota to bed
2. also the is now an ftp client. / also in settings
3. the video I saw said that in the market "search" and "my apps" don't work, but they seem to both work for me

just sayin

1-was in the initial leak.
3-my apps didnt work yesterday, but does today. i installed tbs a couple of days ago, but it didnt show up. search is not working at this time.
towboy123
1.5 Cupcake

Post by towboy123 »

It is very fast and very smooth my big disappointments are the lack of Logitech VID and use with Harmony remotes.