micl9
Android 1.0
GTV Device Owned: Logitech Revue

Re: Honeycomb 3.1 released for Logitech Revue

Post by micl9 »

eve79nj wrote:official build monday according to gtvhub.com
God I wish that would happen. :ugeek:

They updated the post to add that Logitech says the end of Sept. :(

I have worked in tech industry for 25 years - I have never seen SW release ahead of schedule, but we can all still hope!
mkiker2089
Android 1.0

Post by mkiker2089 »

I have seen places lie about the release date to the press so they could start rolling it out incrementally though. Keeping the server load down. I know Roku does it with their players and LG seems to do that with their BR players. We'll see though. Once the first person reports it as live the load on their update servers will likely be tremendous.
havikx
1.6 Donut

Post by havikx »

Oh man. Monday would be awesome for an update. Makes sense. There are new apps in our official market everyday.
HTC one s - cm10 jellybean unofficial
T-mobile g1 - cm6
T-Mobile g2- andromadus ics beta
T-Mobile hd2- cm9 by tytung
HP touchpad- CM9 alpha 2
Logitech revue- OTA downgrade 3.1
Member xda forums
spower
Android 1.0

Post by spower »

norrafi wrote:I installed my Revue with HC3.1 and happily with interface & capable to install apps. But, you cannot shutdown by pulled-out power cable, it will stay at Logitech boot logo after that. I experience 2 times already.

What I do, let Revue stay at boot logitech logo as long as 5 minutes (or more), then push connect button until restart. After Logitech logo appear, just use ALT+L. Done.

So, next time to shutdown is ALT+CTL+DEL(restart), pull-out power cable.

Hi, Can you explain a bit? I had no luck. the home page stuck at logitech screen. I let the unit stand about 5 minutes and then holding the reset button, i did ALT+L. No luck so far. Its been more than a week. Please help!
spower
Android 1.0

Post by spower »

blumail wrote:a power outage seems to have killed my revue...now is stucked on the logitech revue splash screen :( any idea how to enter in recovery mode with 3.1 ? ALT + L doesn't work doing the reset button as for the update

Any luck? My unit is stuck as well.
mkiker2089
Android 1.0

Post by mkiker2089 »

What happens if you hold down the reset button? It won't do the boot up, cut off, and (release button) reboot into recovery? I think at that point you may have to hit alt-l
mkiker2089
Android 1.0

Post by mkiker2089 »

one other thing. My unit fails wireless until it starts. I had to use an ethernet cord to get past set up. Is that possibly what's failing the reboots as well? It's a longshot, but an idea to try anyway.
ple1ades
Android 1.0

Post by ple1ades »

My revue crashed to. I had to do a couple of things i dont know what worked but I think I was holding the sync button then pulled the power kept holding sync until first logitech screen went black. Then I hit alt L when the other screen showed up to start boot loader. Just keep trying dirfront timing it will work. From my experience its almost impossible to brick a android device.
tdweng
Android 1.0

Post by tdweng »

Monday is the official rumor date for the release, but my guess even if it is announced won't roll out till the weekend, but i am not holding my breath for it being released today